FORUMS: list search recent posts

3D Invig Pro 6 Demo question . . .

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cliff Wallace
3D Invig Pro 6 Demo question . . .
on Jul 23, 2012 at 10:23:04 pm

I'm currently running 3D Invigorator Pro 5 on Mac OS 10.6.8 and all is well. What I want to know is how do I install the Version 6 demo while keeping my Version 5 operable? I want to give the new version a test run before upgrading, but when I tried, it wrote over Version 5 and would only run in demo mode. I had to reinstall V5 to be able to use it. Any way to have V5 and a demo of V6 installed at the same time?

Cliff Wallace

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: 3D Invig Pro 6 Demo question . . .
on Jul 23, 2012 at 10:41:28 pm

Hi Cliff,

If you install version 6, it replaces version 5. This is because if you have two of the same plug-ins, you will get an error message saying that you have two of the same plug-ins. So, if you want to try out the new version, the best thing is to keep both the installers for version 5 and version 6 and you will be able to switch between the two versions.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Cliff Wallace
on Jul 23, 2012 at 10:47:03 pm

I appreciate the quick reply Edward. Unfortunately for me, that won't work. I use it pretty much everyday and often have to turn stuff around quickly, so I can't be uninstalling and re-installing like that. You guys should probably do something to accommodate previous users like me in the future. Just my 2 cents. Love the product though.

Cliff Wallace

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Jul 23, 2012 at 10:54:35 pm

Hi Cliff,

No problem. If you really need both versions at the same time, you can re-name the current Zaxwerks Invigorator PRO folder to "Zaxwerks 3D Invigorator PRO 5". Then, use the installer for version 6. Whenever you need to use one plug-in, put a ¬ (Option + L ) symbol in front of the plug-in name you are not using. By putting in the ¬ symbol, it disables the plug-in from loading and you will be able to keep both plug-ins available.

You will still have to do a little re-naming before switching versions, but it's a pretty quick process once you get used to it.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]