FORUMS: list search recent posts

Comparison of Invigorator 3D Pro 6 and Element 3D?

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Stephens
Comparison of Invigorator 3D Pro 6 and Element 3D?
on Jul 17, 2012 at 10:03:20 pm

I know that the new Invigorator 3D Pro v6 has a lot of new cool features but is there a comparison somewhere between it and Video Copilot's new Element 3D plugin for After Effects?

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: Comparison of Invigorator 3D Pro 6 and Element 3D?
on Jul 17, 2012 at 10:27:37 pm

Hi Michael,

Both programs has its own usages, but what our program really specializes in is the speed to create and animate 3D Logos and Titles. In 3D Invigorator PRO, you can use our 3D Text or Shape tools to create unique looking 3D objects within several clicks. In addition, all our objects are fully customizable in the sense that materials, bevels, depth settings are very easy to set up and edit. All of the texts are fully editable and the shapes that are created in the drawing window can also be edited at any given time. This makes our program extremely versatile in the fast paced demands of clients.

In addition, materials are very easy to set up and you can create highly realistic effects such as glass refraction in combination with effects such as bump maps and reflectivity maps. The use of Object Deformation/Warping lets you create cool effects such as page flips and more.

The best way to see all the features I mentioned is to try it out using the demo version. To download the demo, please visit the link below:

http://zaxwerks.com/download/

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at ed@zaxwerks.com

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]