FORUMS: list search recent posts

Exploding text?

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ray Jender
Exploding text?
on Jan 29, 2012 at 6:28:40 pm

First of all are there other "Object Animations" available beside the default ones that come with ProAnimator?
I have ProAnimator v4.5 standalone. I'm looking to create a title that appears on the screen and then explodes
into small pieces, and then returns to it's original shape.

Is there an easy way to do this with ProAnimator?

Thanks,

Ray

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: Exploding text?
on Feb 1, 2012 at 12:43:47 am

Hi Ray,

ProAnimator 5 has new Object and Camera animations, but none that has an exploding effect at the moment. We do have Object Animations where there are cascade effects applied. The cascade effect tiles the objects out one by one, so you build effects that are similar to explosions.

To create an exploding effect with ProAnimator version 4, you can try breaking up your shape/logo in Illustrator. This way, when you import the logo into ProAnimator, you can have many pieces to use for the animation. Then, when you use the cascade effect with random ordering, with random pieces flying out, it will simulate the explosion effect.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Ray Jender
Re: Exploding text?
on Feb 4, 2012 at 6:24:44 pm

Most of the exploding text tutorials I have found are quite lengthy. Also, I do not own After Effects for instance.

However, I did find a program that has this effect built in.
Corel's MotionStudio 3D! A pretty neat program. I downloaded the evaluation version. It pretty much does what I want.

Thanks for the response!

Ray

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]