FORUMS: list search recent posts

3D Invigorator Pro - Problem with camera controls

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Berry
3D Invigorator Pro - Problem with camera controls
on Jan 23, 2012 at 10:24:41 am

I'm probably doing something fundamentally wrong here (even though I'm used to AE's 3D cameras!) but here goes:

I'm trying to set up a camera animation in Invigorator pro (NOT using comp camera). So, I set my camera starting point keyframe in Invigorator, and then move forward in time, then move the camera (using the Invigorator 'camera mode' window and camera animation tools) which then of course sets an ending keyframe. Usually, this operation proceeds as I would expect. However I am encountering problems when using the camera animation tools, for example; having moved the camera and set a keyframe, I try to move the camera to a different position via the camera mode window and the Dolly tool (the other tools give me the same problem), and the camera "snaps back" to the position I'm trying to move it from.

What am I missing? :)

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: 3D Invigorator Pro - Problem with camera controls
on Jan 25, 2012 at 5:24:38 pm

Hi Mike,

Be sure you're using the most current version of 3D Invigorator PRO. If you are not using version 5.0.9, please visit the page below to download the latest version:

http://zaxwerks.com/download/

If you're still having issues, please send the project file to ed@zaxwerks.com and I'll take a look at your setup and see what's causing the issue for you.

Thanks,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]