FORUMS: list search recent posts

AE CD5 3D flag 2 size distortion bug

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
kit webster
AE CD5 3D flag 2 size distortion bug
on Sep 17, 2011 at 7:00:03 am

I am running 3D flag in AE CS5 and experiencing a strange issue where the size of the source file (flag image) seems to stretch when the 3D flag plugin is applied. When I scrub back and forth in the timeline the un-rendered frames will display the effected flag in the correct proportions, however when it displays the rendered frames the flag size is horizontally stretched. Using 3D Flag 1.5 in CS4 does not present these problems.

Could you please look into this asap.

Thank you.

Return to posts index

kit webster
Re: AE CD5 3D flag 2 size distortion bug
on Sep 18, 2011 at 1:09:04 pm

If I also click on the 3D flag effected image file in the comp viewer it changes size every time I click on it to the proper size, then when I unclick it goes back to the distorted stretched size.

If this is any help, I just created a composition in After Effects CS4 and added 3D flag 1.5 to a layer. If I open up that CS4 project file in CS5 it automatically replaced the 3D flag 1.5 with 3D flag 2.0 hoever there are no sizing bugs and everything works fine. Strange??

I will be using this method to continue on this project as the deadline is very soon.

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Sep 19, 2011 at 7:17:04 pm

Hi Kit,

If you have a project file where this is happening, please send the project file to me so I can take a look at what's happening. Also, please let me know whether you are working on Windows or Mac, and what OS (Operating System) you are working on.

Thanks.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

kit webster
on Sep 20, 2011 at 2:07:47 am

Hi Edward I have sent the file via the zaxwerks support email address.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Sep 20, 2011 at 5:52:47 pm

Thanks. I took a look and your project and responded to you through e-mail. Please take a look at your e-mail.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]