FORUMS: list search recent posts

ok im confused... I just paid for

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
scott novasic
ok im confused... I just paid for
on Apr 21, 2011 at 1:18:12 am

my upgrade from invigerator pro v4.5 to v5.04 on the MAC for CS5 64 bit etc etc... and it actually took me to the product.

Earlier today, and on this board... it was said that the mac version is NOT ready yet... if thats true... what did i just download... lol.. is SAYS its 5.04... but yet no one has said the mac version is ready.

I have not installed cs5 yet or my new mac os... ill be doing that this week and weekend... but did I miss something... or did I get a beta version?

little help would be appreciated... cant wait to use the new version when it is ready...

Scott

SuperNova
Animation & Visual Effects
Scott Novasic
Los Angeles Ca
http://supernovavfx.com

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: ok im confused... I just paid for
on Apr 21, 2011 at 4:14:24 pm

Hi Scott,

Invigorator PRO version 5.0.4 contains all the new features of version 5, but is not After Effects CS5 compatible on the Mac at the moment. It is compatible with After Effects CS5 on Windows, but we are a couple weeks away from the CS5 Mac version. The plug-in is currently compatible with After Effects CS3-CS4 on the Mac.

Sorry for any confusion. We have had to re-write all of our software so that it is 64-bit compatible with After Effects CS5. This is why the CS5 Windows plug-in was released first, while we are finishing up the Mac plug-in.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Johnny Heat
on Apr 21, 2011 at 4:34:01 pm

So should we get the update this week while the discount is in place Upgrade from any 3D Invigorator PRO $199 NAB PRICE: valid until May 15th $140.00. Or will the MAC users receive a reduced price for the long wait? Very long wait!

JohnnyHeat

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Apr 21, 2011 at 10:00:50 pm

Hi Johnny,

It's best to use the NAB Special price. The prices for NAB are the best prices we offer year round. While we sincerely apologize for the long wait for the Mac version, the NAB special price offers a significant discount for both upgrades and the full licensed software. Thanks for your understanding.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]