FORUMS: list search recent posts

product decision

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
scott novasic
product decision
on Apr 20, 2011 at 6:06:39 am

I NEED to upgrade AE to CS5 OS 10.6... 64 bit for a lot of reasons. My problem is... I absolutely RELY on Invigerator pro for 95% of my 3d modeling. From what I am reading here... the mac version is NOT ready yet and no set date is imminent. Do I have ANY mac options other than Inv Pro? Does the standalone version work in 10.6.... ? (pro modeler that is)

I cant afford to bring my 3d capabilities to a halt during this time... so im stuck... I only need the modeling tools (too export to EI my 3d app)

Or have Zax email me and get me on his beta team... lol... I need this product asap...

gotta see if Flag, and my other Zax tools are 64 bit ready yet on the mac...

thanks in advance

Scott Novasic

SuperNova
Animation & Visual Effects
Scott Novasic
Los Angeles Ca
http://supernovavfx.com

Return to posts index

Stephen Stavar
Re: product decision
on Apr 20, 2011 at 2:08:37 pm

The shop I work in is kind of in the same boat. I have been using standalone ProAnimator and then have to import the videos in AE CS5 to put it all together. A few extra steps but I am able to get done what I need to.

I know Serpentine and Reflector work on MAC AE CS5. Reflector doesn't really help until ProAnimator works though.

Hopefully ProAnimator, Invigerator, and the rest of their products will work in MAC AE CS5 soon.

Chewie

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: product decision
on Apr 20, 2011 at 4:24:39 pm

Hi Scott,

ProModeler and ProAnimator are compatible with Snow Leopard, so you can run the programs as a standalone.

Both ProAnimator and 3D Invigorator PRO are nearing release for After Effects CS5. We are completing some finishing touches, and undergoing testing to be sure the product works well. We should be able to release both products within the coming weeks.

As Stephen mentioned, 3D Reflector and 3D Serpentine are currently compatible with After Effects CS5. The rest of the plug-ins will follow suit once ProAnimator and 3D Invigorator PRO are 64-bit compatible.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]