FORUMS: list search recent posts

Invigorator Pro CS5 Date???

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian Charles
Invigorator Pro CS5 Date???
on Jan 11, 2011 at 11:34:03 pm

Any indication when CS5 versions will arrive??

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: Invigorator Pro CS5 Date???
on Jan 12, 2011 at 5:21:46 pm

Hi Brian,

The Windows version of 3D Invigorator PRO CS5 is already available. We are aiming to have the Mac version available in the next few months.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Jacob Metiva
on Jan 12, 2011 at 6:28:36 pm

Ed and Zaxwerks,
MONTHS?!
This is pretty unacceptable. I bought Invigorator and the 3D Flag plug-ins during the NAB sale. And while I appreciate not wanting to give a deadline on these updates being available for mac seeing as how all previous estimates have been wrong, from August, to mid fall, to December, to hey its released (which b the way I wasted an hour trying to get the plugin for mac to work because one of the newsletters said click here for mac version and when downloaded there was no getting it to function...thanks for the oversight to create a template email rather than one custom that said WINDOWS ONLY). So its mid January 2011. Is it official that I will have had this "must-have" plugin a full year before being able to use it.
I would think it was time to release something...anything even a beta-get-you-used-to-the-new-controls version.
I've written probing questions before on this and have been much more patient and polite, but this is just ridiculous and if I'd hade any idea it was going to end this way I never would've purchased these plugins.

On the upside, does anyone who has a working copy know if its worth the wait?
-Jake

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Jan 12, 2011 at 10:06:55 pm

Hi Jake,

I understand your frustrations, and we apologize that we're not able to release the software any sooner.

I have sent an e-mail to you regarding this situation, please check your AOL e-mail inbox for my response.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Brian Charles
on Jan 14, 2011 at 12:02:04 am

Edward, thanks for your reply. I understand how long it takes to develop stable software, particularly in ever changing OS, application and hardware environments. I hope it is released sooner rather than later.

Return to posts index

MIchael Clark
on Jan 23, 2011 at 10:35:52 pm

We are using the new CS5 plugin and it is worth it! Thanks Edward!

I am wondering about the update to ProAnimator - is 4.5.1 the latest? or is 5.0 out?

We were so excited about the Invigorator and the speed of animation that we did a side-grade to ProAnimator - I see docs for ver 5 but the software reports version 4.5.1 (standalone ProAnimator)

Return to posts index

Zax Dow
on Jan 27, 2011 at 7:47:20 pm

Yes, 4.5.1 is the only version shipping at the moment, but 5.0 is coming very soon.

Return to posts index

Mitch Jordan
on Jan 31, 2011 at 9:18:53 pm

I'm also very disappointed in the delay. I used to use Invigorator all the time with CS-4. However, I was fortunate to get a new MacPro Intel tower over the summer, and all I have now is After Effects CS-5. I edit for a pro hockey team, and it now looks like I'll loose the entire season waiting for the Zaxwerks update. I understand a few months, but this is pushing a year!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]