FORUMS: list search recent posts

how do I create a background in ProAnimator?

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rich Leach
how do I create a background in ProAnimator?
on Aug 30, 2010 at 1:45:44 am

Hi-

Forgive the nOOb questions, I just got ProAnimator and am coming up to speed quickly....

Question: I'd like to create a background (or floor, or ceiling...) to help give my 3d animation a better perspective. Is there a way to do all of this directly inside of ProAnimator? For example, I'd love to start with just a simple grid but when I used the one in the menu it doesn't export into my final rendering.

Thanks in advance for your help. I know everyone's time is valuable, so if it helps you, I've downloaded the PDF docs so if all you have time to answer me with is something like "... Animation and Backgrounds, page 78 in the manual..." I'd be grateful!

Rich

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: how do I create a background in ProAnimator?
on Aug 30, 2010 at 10:45:13 pm

Hi Rich,

The reason the grid is not showing up when rendering is because those are Grid "guides". So, all the Lower Third, Action Safe, and Title Safe Grids will not appear when you render. If you would like to add a floor or ceiling, it would be easiest to create a 3D Primitive, then change the Primitive to a "Plane" in the Object Tab. You can then position the plane to where you need the floor or ceiling will be. If you need grids on the surface, you can add an image of a grid as a texture map, and apply it on your Plane.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]