FORUMS: list search recent posts

Questions on 3D-Flags

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim Mirande
Questions on 3D-Flags
on Apr 5, 2010 at 2:20:41 pm

Hello,

A couple of questions with respect to 3d Flags.

Background: I finally upgraded my video rig to Win 7-64, 20 GB RAM and more disc. A long time coming. BTW, it also has an Axio LE card as well.

In addition, I upgraded to CS4. I then went thru the painstaking process of reloading all plugins and such. From Zaxwerks, I have both ProAnimator as well as 3d Flags. ProAnimator seemed to install okay for both the standalone as well as the AE plugin. My 3d Flag licnse is for Premiere Pro. I downloaded the lates version of it as well. However, I can't seem to get Premiere Pro to recognize the plugin no way, no how - no matter what plugin folder I put it in.

So, under CS4, exactly what folder do I put the Zax 3D Flag folder into?

When I put this plugin into the Adobe Common Plugins folder, AE sees this plugin but Premiere does not. And, premiere doesn't see the plugin in its specific plugin folder either.

When I tried using this plugin via AE, it didn't seem to work appropriately - which is likely because it's the Premiere version. Which leads me to my next question. I'd probably rather move to the AE version anyway. Is there a cross-grade deal available to do this?

Regards,

Tim

Anything worth doing is worth over-doing!

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: Questions on 3D-Flags
on Apr 6, 2010 at 6:43:57 pm

Hi Tim,

3D Flag for Premiere Pro is compatible up to Premiere Pro 1.5, which is why you were having issues running it within Premiere Pro CS4.

Please contact me at ed@zaxwerks.com and I'll help you upgrade your 3D Flag for Premiere Pro to the After Effects plug-in.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Tim Mirande
Re: Questions on 3D-Flags
on Apr 6, 2010 at 7:04:24 pm

Thanks Edward,

I'll contact you via private mail with respect to the upgrade.

Tim

Anything worth doing is worth over-doing!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]