FORUMS: list search recent posts

File Management with bump texture image question

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Matthies
File Management with bump texture image question
on Jan 22, 2010 at 6:14:39 pm

Everytime I start After Effects and open the project I have been working on, it asks me to locate certain texture files, almost always bump maps, but sometimes diffuse maps too. The weird thing is that it is usually different files each time I restart the program that it is asking me to find. Do I need to save all of my texture maps to one folder so Zaxwerks can find it automatically? I have not reorganized any folders since creating the materials, etc. Sorry if this is a redundant post. I'm writing this quickly in the middle of a busy day.

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: File Management with bump texture image question
on Jan 23, 2010 at 1:27:22 am

Hi David,

One thing you can do is place all your texture maps in "Documents > Zaxwerks > ProAnimator/3D Invigorator > Zaxwerks Maps" folder. When the program launches, it will first go through that folder to check for the maps or the location of the file. If the program doesn't find the swatches, it will ask you to re-link the file.

By placing all your texture maps in the Zaxwerks Maps folder, it should automatically find the swatches.

If this doesn't work for you, you can try going into the "Documents > Zaxwerks" folder, and delete the "ProAnimator" or "3D Invigorator" folder. This will reset your swatches, and you should not get the error messages any more.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]