training

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
MARSHELL RIDDLE
training
on Oct 30, 2009 at 3:49:59 pm

being new to zaxwerks i was woundering if anyone could tell me the best
training dvd to buy in order to do the things its advertisement says
you can do,like annimate from one shape to another and other things?

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: training
on Oct 30, 2009 at 4:39:50 pm

Hi Marshall,

If you are new to the plug-ins, you can try to follow along with the free video tutorials first. It will give you the foundation on how to use the programs. If you are looking into the training DVDs, you can start with "Making It Look Great 1" (I am assuming you are using ProAnimator). Making It Look Great 1 will show you the techniques to creating your 3D Text, and creating animated backgrounds with ProAnimator and After Effects.

For more information on the Making It Look Great series, you can check out the link below:

http://zaxwerks.com/dvdtraining/index.shtml'> http://zaxwerks.com/dvdtraining/index.shtml

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

MARSHELL RIDDLE
on Oct 30, 2009 at 6:45:37 pm

thank you very much Mr Wu

Return to posts index

John Rich
on Oct 30, 2009 at 7:20:04 pm

I'd recommend "Zaxwerks Invigorator Training" by Serge Hamad which you can get from the Creative Cow. I believe the price has come down some recently.
Serge has incredibly detailed description of the use of the plug-in and a very valuable part on how to use Illustrator with Invigorator.
(Of course, you have to know a little about Illustrator which I got from Lynda.com).

John Rich

JOHNR

Return to posts index

Kathlyn Lindeboom
on Oct 30, 2009 at 10:04:08 pm

[John Rich] "I'd recommend "Zaxwerks Invigorator Training" by Serge Hamad which you can get from the Creative Cow."

And just to make it easy, you can click on Serge's picture and find a direct link to his two titles for sale here in the COW.

Kathlyn Lindeboom
Mistress of Mmmooooo
Join my LinkedIn network
Join the COW's LinkedIn Group

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]