FORUMS: list search recent posts

why AE CS3 and Invigorator Pro run slow?

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Diogo Reis
why AE CS3 and Invigorator Pro run slow?
on Jun 9, 2009 at 11:54:33 am

Hi guys i hope someone can help me out, my PC specs are the following:

Windows XP
2gb 667mhz ram
nVidia GeForce 9600GT 1gb
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual core 4000+

I've been looking around and everything seems to indicate that my rig is sufficient
for After Effects and invigorator pro but whenever i use the invigorator plugin with AE
everything becomes really choppy and quite a nuisance to work with, why is this happening?
I appreciate any answer and thanks in advance for your time.

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: why AE CS3 and Invigorator Pro run slow?
on Jun 9, 2009 at 6:19:53 pm

Hi Diogo,

Right, your system specs is sufficient to run the software. What you have to look out for are the settings within the program. In Camera Mode, make sure you are using the Invigorator Renderer. In addition, select all your objects, and go to the Object tab, and change the Draft Object Faceting value to "3.0". If you are using a low (sharp) Draft Object Faceting Value, this will cause slow down because you are constantly working with objects that are viewed in final render quality.

In After Effects, try viewing the Resolution at 50% or 25%. If needed, you can also change the 3D Invigorator layer into a draft layer. These settings should help speed up the program for you.

Once you are ready to render, you can adjust the settings back to best quality in After Effects.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Diogo Reis
Re: why AE CS3 and Invigorator Pro run slow?
on Jun 9, 2009 at 10:53:26 pm

Thx a lot Edward, il try out your tips, i really appreciate the fast responce i got here =D!

Thanks again!
Diogo

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]