FORUMS: list search recent posts

Couldn't find main entry point for 3D Invigorator plug-in

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian Moran
Couldn't find main entry point for 3D Invigorator plug-in
on Apr 23, 2009 at 8:11:17 pm

So that's the error message, "Couldn't find main entry point for 3D Invigorator plug-in". Invigorator plug-in won't load, After Effects freezes, existing projects can't be opened...not good.

Anyone seen this?

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: Couldn't find main entry point for 3D Invigorator plug-in
on Apr 23, 2009 at 11:46:40 pm

Hi Brian,

I would try downloading and installing the latest version of 3D Invigorator Pro (version 4.5.1) if you haven't done so already. If you have, try re-installing the plug-in again, and applying Invigorator Pro to a Color Solid, and see if you are still having issues.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

Brian Moran
on Apr 24, 2009 at 2:07:39 pm

Thanks Edward - I was already using version 4.5.1, but I tried downloading a 'fresh' copy and reinstalling, since that seems to be Zaxwerks' solution to any problem. It had no effect, same error message, same AE freeze.

But, in goofing around with the plug-in I discovered that for some reason it was trying to open up in a older version of After Effects (that I need to keep installed for working on other people's projects). Once I reset that Invigorator preference (in 'Get Info' on a Mac), everything was fine. Go figure.

Brian

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Apr 24, 2009 at 5:38:09 pm

Hi Brian,

Thanks for sharing your solution. Good to hear that it's working out for you now.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]