FORUMS: list search recent posts

proanimator jams when I try to export 3d object

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
adeeb oberoi
proanimator jams when I try to export 3d object
on Mar 23, 2009 at 3:33:29 pm

Proanimator gives me an error when I try to export a 3d object. I need to export to continue in Invigorator but my invigorator has no problem exporting my Proanimator gives an error after I select the object and go to export.

Then my AE Jams.

Can aome one help me out here!!!

Regards,

Adeeb Oberoi

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
Re: proanimator jams when I try to export 3d object
on Mar 23, 2009 at 5:16:25 pm

Hi Adeeb,

What is the error message that you are getting?

Also, are you using the latest version of ProAnimator? Our most current version of ProAnimator is version 4.5.1.

If you are not using the latest version of ProAnimator, I would recommend downloading the newest version. Version 4.5.1 contains our latest bug fixes as well as some new features. To download version 4.5.1, please visit our download page below:

http://zaxwerks.com/cgi-bin/download.cgi

Fill out the information, and select ProAnimator (v4.5.1) from the product pulldown menu. You will be sent a download link to your email address.

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

adeeb oberoi
on Mar 23, 2009 at 9:27:43 pm

I have the 4.5.1

The error I am getting just says, INVALID

I tried saving the material swatches to the bin which goes fine but I cant find them in the plugin proanimator material swatches folder???

When I save in invi I do find them.

If I could find them I could easily rebuild the model.

Why don't they show in my material swatches folder? they do show in the proani bin inside AE.

Regards,

adeeb

Return to posts index

Edward Wu
on Mar 23, 2009 at 10:51:53 pm

Hi Adeeb,

In version 4.5.0 (or newer) of our software, we improved our swatch system so that there is a set of user swatches that gets created when you first run the program. The swatches are located in the following locations:

Windows: "My Documents > Zaxwerks > ProAnimator > Zaxwerks Swatches"

Mac: "Documents > Zaxwerks > ProAnimator > Zaxwerks Swatches"

You should be able to find your ProAnimator swatch inside the Zaxwerks Swatches folder.

As for your exporting error, would you mind taking a screen shot of what you are seeing so I can take a look as well? You can submit the screen shot to ed@zaxwerks.com

Best,
Edward

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]