FORUMS: list search recent posts

ProAnimator FX questions

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rob Moreno
ProAnimator FX questions
on Mar 11, 2009 at 3:44:20 am

I recently upgraded to ProAnimator FX from Invigorator Pro and so far I'm very glad I did. Being able to work directly inside FCP has greatly increased my productivity. I work in a corporate environment and often edit with clients by my side, asking me to "change this" and "try that".

Overall my experience has been positive, however I occasionally get animations that lose their data, resulting in an empty slug in the timeline with the initial "click to edit button" text showing in the viewer window. Is this a documented bug? Is it random or does it only affect certain types of animations (for example, ones created with complex Illustrator data)? This is a very serious issue and makes me reluctant to use ProAnimator FX in any of my larger productions.

Also, I have noticed that models that I have created in Invigorator Pro in After Effects look much better than the same ones recreated in ProAnimator FX using the exact same settings. Is this because After Effects has a superior rendering engine?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]