FORUMS: list search recent posts

Reflector Blur/Fade tweak

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ian Sebryk
Reflector Blur/Fade tweak
on Sep 9, 2008 at 11:55:06 am

i'm using good ol' ProAnimator in AE and i'm using the Reflector with the text. i know the fadeoff doesn't work with the ProAnimator text, so i'm working on a workaround via the precomp Reflector generates.

i'm having some odd troubles. i can blur the precomp's text nicely, but can't seem to get any effect masks to work right. since all we want is for the fadeoff to, well, fade off the text, i tried using a blur right on the precomp's ProAnimator layer. it works pretty well... until i go to render... then Reflector blows the blur away as it apparently rebuilds the precomp during render... :P understandable, i suppose... lol. :)

does anyone know any ways to inject a blur into the precomp @ render time? cuz it would sure be nice to get this workaround to stick... this is as close as i've managed to get so far...

and if i'm flailing about in the wrong vector, i'm happy to get a corrective smack to the head. :D

thanks!

Return to posts index

Spencer Hill
Re: Reflector Blur/Fade tweak
on Sep 17, 2008 at 10:30:38 pm

Hey Ian,

I looked you up on the Internet and I thought I'd send you a note. Let's me know what's up when you have a chance.

Take care,
Spencer

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]