FORUMS: list search recent posts

3d flag: can't get pole images to show up

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jeremy webb
3d flag: can't get pole images to show up
on Apr 21, 2008 at 5:12:10 pm

I have a Mac Pro and AE CS3 and 10.4.10. i have installed the 3d flag plugin and it works fine except that the pole images arent showing up. It just says . I have copied the folder into my AE plugin folder as the documentation instructes, but they are still not showing up.

Return to posts index

Matt Rhodes
Re: 3d flag: can't get pole images to show up
on Apr 21, 2008 at 6:34:14 pm

Hi Jeremy.

We've changed things slightly for v1.5 (which you can download from the Zaxwerks web site).
Make sure that the "Flag Poles" folder is in ~/Documents/Zaxwerks/3D Flag.
These folders are usually copied over once you first start 3D Flag 1.5 for the first time.

If you've copied your "Flag Poles" folder into your AE plug-ins folder (in the same folder as the 3D Flag plug-in), you can do the following:
1. Find the folder ~/Documents/Zaxwerks/3D Flag.
2. Delete it.
3. Start AE and create a flag.

This should copy over the master files again.

Let us know if you still have questions.

Matt Rhodes
Zaxwerks, Inc.

Return to posts index

jeremy webb
on Apr 21, 2008 at 8:56:11 pm

thanks for the reply, but I can't find version 1.5 on the Zaxwerks website. When I click on download, the latest version that I can pick is 1.3.2 which is the version I have. Also when I attach the flag to a layer, it doesn't seem to stay attached unless the comp is at 29.97 which is a pain, because our project is in 23.98 is this a limitation of the plugin?

Return to posts index

Matt Rhodes
on Apr 21, 2008 at 10:02:04 pm

Hi Jeremy.

We've fixed the fps issue with v1.5 (which hasn't been put up on the website yet).

As for the Flag Poles, make sure the "Flag Poles" folder sits in the same folder as your 3D Flag Plug-in.

I can send you a pre-release of v1.5 if you'd like. Email me so I can get your email address: matt@zaxwerks.com

Thanks.

Matt Rhodes
Zaxwerks, Inc.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]