FORUMS: list search recent posts

Big crashing problems

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nicholas Toth
Big crashing problems
on Jan 13, 2008 at 6:37:09 pm

Hey guys, Just picked up the Zaxwerks PRO ANIMATOR SUITE.

I've been working with Zaxwerks for a few years now, on site, but I finally picked it up for myself as a freelancer, because its really good stuff. However, Glintworks and Reflector are not being agreeable with AECS3 Universal binary and Gridiron nucleo. I've used Glintworks on a PPC with Nucleo and have had success, but the failure rate between glintworks and reflector is astounding. Reflector is failing 100%, and glintworks is about a 50% failure rate with the occasional " AE has crashed b/c of Glintworks " followed by an " Open GL has crashed. " Even using the standard renderer we have about the same failure rate.

Whats going on here? Can anyone help me out? I'm really knee deep in it because I took on a deadline that is not exactly practical, and I can physically complete the work, but without nucleo for outputting I'm pretty stranded. The CS3 multiprocessing is garbage compared to nucleo too, and the work while you render flow is really the only thing that is going to save my butt.

Thanks everyone

Nicholas Toth
Freelance Animator
nicholastoth.com

Return to posts index

Nicholas Toth
ERROR IMAGE
on Jan 14, 2008 at 9:09:32 pm

http://www.nicholastoth.com/crash.tiff

Nicholas Toth
Freelance Animator
nicholastoth.com

Return to posts index

Matt Rhodes
Re: ERROR IMAGE
on Jan 15, 2008 at 12:49:05 am

Hi Nicholas.

Would you mind sending me your project? I'd be happy to take a look.

Send files to: matt@zaxwerks.com

Thanks a lot.

m

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]