FORUMS: list search recent posts

Update for Multi Monitor

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Donovan Werts
Update for Multi Monitor
on Jan 1, 2008 at 7:01:52 pm

Hi, I have ProAnimator 4.3.2 and want to update to the 4.3.3 version for the multi monitor fix. Where can I find the update to download?

I have two monitors (my laptop screen and a separate monitor). I noticed that I can stretch the ProAnimator window to fit across both screens. It makes it easier to have the animation running in one window and the time line in the other.

Will this 4.3.3 multi-monitor fix be the same as stretching your window across multiple screens?

Happy New Year, Donovan

Return to posts index

Jon Okerstrom
Re: Update for Multi Monitor
on Jan 1, 2008 at 7:20:57 pm

Hi Donovan,

You can always get the latest version here:

http://zaxwerks.com/cgi-bin/download.cgi

PA 4.3.3 looks like it's up there.

Jon

Return to posts index

Donovan Werts
on Jan 1, 2008 at 8:21:17 pm

Jon, thank you for your reply. I'm still able to stretch the window across two screens which is what I wanted, but I'm wondering what the difference is in this new update. I held down the 'ctrl' key while opening a new project (as I read in another post regarding multiple monitors) and things seemed to operate the same. What am I missing? Thanks again, Donovan

Return to posts index

Zax Dow
on Jan 2, 2008 at 2:28:37 am

The multi-monitor fix keeps the window size and position the same once you close the software. Previously when you closed the software, the next time you open it back up the windows were repositioned so they alway fit onto the main monitor. Now, when you reopen a project, the windows are where you left them.

Holding down the Control key is the command for resetting window positions. If you want to keep the windows in their last positions, don't hold down the Control key.

Best,
Zax

Return to posts index

Donovan Werts
on Jan 2, 2008 at 5:20:03 pm

I understand now. Thank you very much for the reply, Donovan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]