FORUMS: list search recent posts

When I group "One Fine Day" it "pops" most unattractively

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
griff
When I group "One Fine Day" it "pops" most unattractively
on Oct 18, 2007 at 2:01:11 am

Hi! There is an example in the ProAnimator 4 user guide where they take the words "One Fine Day", use the cylinder wrap on those words in the first pose, follow that with a cascading transition where each individual word is soft grouped, and end with a pose where the three words are in a straight line. My problem is that, while the words do start their cascading animations during the transition as one word after the other, the individual words look funny... as soon as the transition starts they "pop". In the case of the word "One", the word goes from being wrapped around the cylinder to being frozen in ice. During the transition "One" travels as a single frozen block of text. It still has the same cylinder wrap appearance. The "n" also pops to a rotation of 90 degrees counter clockwise as soon as the transition starts. At the end of the transition "One" is still curled up like it has the cylinder wrap, and then it "pops" into the final pose with all three words in a straight line. Does anybody know what's wrong?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]