FORUMS: list search recent posts

unwanted shape shifing in set up widow

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
bleeblee479
unwanted shape shifing in set up widow
on Aug 8, 2007 at 7:02:23 pm

I just started using Invigorator Pro this week for the first time so this could be my mistake but it seems that there is a glich centered around the pivot point (no pun intended). Since changing the pivot point inside the set-up window my shapes lose there original shape slightly turning to one side or another. If I rest the shape it goes back to normal. I can move it around 5 times then I get to a point where any tweaking of the shape with any tweaking tool will radically change the position of the shape and it will change to and undesired angle. Does anyone have any ideas. thanks

Return to posts index

cowcowcowcow
Zax Dow
Re: unwanted shape shifing in set up widow
on Aug 9, 2007 at 5:20:59 am

Hey there,

A word of warning for beginners, is to make sure you adjust your positions and pivots inside of the SetUp window, before you make any adjustments to the Sets controls in the Effect Controls Window.

The problem you describe sounds like you adjusted the Scale of the Set that these objects are assigned to. (this is done in the Effect Controls window). Then you opened the SetUp window and started moving the objects inside of that Set. Since the Set is being Scaled, if you rotated any objects within that Set those objects will get skewed oddly.

To fix the problem go back to the Effect Controls and Reset all Set controls to zeros and 100s. This will remove the skewing and put everything back to what the Invigorator considers the "Starting position". Then you can open the SetUp window and move your objects into their new starting positions. Then close the SetUp window, recenter the pivots if needed, and animate the objects as you wish with the Set controls.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Zax

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]