FORUMS: list search recent posts

Edit text causes misalignment

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
life_at_30fps
Edit text causes misalignment
on Dec 17, 2006 at 1:59:58 pm

I am using ProAnimator 4.0.2 and After Effects 6.5. I love ProAnimator, and I use it daily. However, there is one glich that is terribly frustrating. I looked over the past few months of posts, and it doesn't seem anyone else is having this problem.

I am designing an opening title sequence for a film. Obviously, there are lots of names that must be conformed to the same animation, and I want to do this as quickly as possible. I can design the animation I want for the first name, but when I "edit text" for the subsequent names, I run into issues.

When I edit text, it causes the letters to become all mis-aligned. It takes the first letter and offsets it several pixels to the left and above. It takes the last letter and offsets it several pixels to the right, and below. Some of the remaining letters are also affected, and some are not.

Does this sound familiar, and is there a fix?

Thank you,
Glendon
life_at_30fps

Return to posts index

Matt Rhodes
Re: Edit text causes misalignment
on Dec 18, 2006 at 12:30:55 am

Hi Glendon.

I'd suggest two steps:
1. Upgrade to the latest version of ProAnimator v4.1 -- I believe this bug may be fixed.

2. If that doesn't work, please send me an example file with a set of steps to follow. I'll take a look.

Thanks a lot.

Matt Rhodes
Zaxwerks, Inc.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]