FORUMS: list search recent posts

Zaxwerks at NAB

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jon Okerstrom
Zaxwerks at NAB
on Apr 29, 2006 at 4:01:51 am

NAB 2006 is now just memories and jetlag for 115,000 people, but speaking from personal experience, it was a great event.

I'd like to say thank you to everyone who stopped by the Zaxwerks booth to say hello to Zax, John Dickinson and me. It's great to put faces with names and to know people around the world are doing great things with Invigorator, ProAnimator and the rest of the Zaxwerks products. If you're one of the many, many people who took home software or placed an order, thank you. Speaking as a fellow motion graphics artist, it feels great to know we're helping people save time, make money and have some fun along the way.

As we said all week in Las Vegas, we're here to answer your questions. You can also watch the ProAnimator getting started tutorials on the movies section of the Zaxwerks site.

Now, go create something magical.

Jon

Return to posts index

cowcow
Aanarav Sareen
Re: Zaxwerks at NAB
on Apr 30, 2006 at 3:02:36 am

Jon, John and Zax,
It was a pleasure meeting you all at NAB. In fact, I was just playing around with the trial version of Pro-Animator that John demoed at the convention and I think it's time to upgrade! I like many others didn't realize the power of these easy to use, yet complex pluigins. Thanks for the t-shirt :-)

Aanarav Sareen
premiere@asvideoproductions.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]