FORUMS: list search recent posts

Invigorator window does not show well in AE Comp

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
robbie0530
Invigorator window does not show well in AE Comp
on Apr 19, 2006 at 2:29:42 am

Why is it that a model shows better in the 3-d window but not as good in the AE Comp. I lose my shadows, lighting and the rich texture you see in 3-d.

Return to posts index

promoboy
Re: Invigorator window does not show well in AE Comp
on Apr 19, 2006 at 11:33:14 am

Make sure your comp AND Invigorator layers are set to highest quality. Invigorator only previews some of that stuff when you're at full resolution with that little line on the layer clicked so it's smooth (I cannot for the life of me remember what it's actually called).

Mike.

Return to posts index

robbie0530
on Apr 19, 2006 at 9:58:03 pm

I am in "best" quality and have even rendered it to make sure but still I dont get close to the quality that I have in the Invigorator window.

Return to posts index

kurt murphy
on Apr 20, 2006 at 3:43:51 pm

Hmm, odd... can you post a screen capture of both so that we can see what it looks like?

kurt murphy

Return to posts index

Matt Rhodes
on Apr 20, 2006 at 3:45:05 pm

Hi Robbie.

Would you mind sending me your project? Just the .aep file -- no media files necessary.

I'd be happy to take a look. I'm not sure if there is a setting that needs to be changed
or if it's a bug.

You may want to send a screenshot of what you're seeeing as well.

You can send files to: matt@zaxwerks.com

We'll start there.

Thanks.

Matt Rhodes
Zaxwerks, Inc.

Return to posts index

Zax Dow
on Apr 21, 2006 at 8:35:21 pm

I think you may need to click the UPDATE LIGHT button. Whenever you make changes to the lighting inside the Set-Up window, and then click the OK button to close the Set-Up window, you must click the tiny button in the Effect Controls that has a picture of a light on it and the word "Update" next to it. This button is located near the bottom right corner of the 3D window seen in the Effect Controls. Right next to the little red ball button.

Clicking the Update Light button brings the light settings from insdie the Set-Up window into the Comp window. We make you do this so you don't accidentally change any lighting keyframes that you might already have created in the AE timeline.

Best,
Zax

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]