FORUMS: list search recent posts

Zaxwerks Invigorator crashing.

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Justin Productions
Zaxwerks Invigorator crashing.
on Apr 12, 2006 at 3:52:17 am

Hey guys,

I'm creating a big 3D model in Zaxwerks these days. To be more precise, it's a watch with plenty of buttons and Illustrator layers. What I do, is everytime I want a new 3D form to add to my watch, I just do it in Illustrator and then bring it as a vector path. You know the trick.

Thing is, even if, in my comp window, the quality settings are set to low, and even if in my 3D scene window (when you click on the lil' red ball, or "Options") is at wireframe mode, by the time I save (File > Save) my project in case something happens, After Effects dissapear. Just like that.

Of course, I'm assuming that there are no more memory available and by saving the project, AAE can't take it anymore so he crashes.

I have doubts about this post 'cause I'm not sure if there are many solutions to this problem. I have a quite good computer and AAE never crashes when I do simple projects in it.

Any suggestions?

Thank's for your time guys.

Justin Productions
Tangerin01@hotmail.com
Adobe After Effects 6.0 Professional

Return to posts index

Justin Productions
Re: Zaxwerks Invigorator crashing.
on Apr 13, 2006 at 5:48:30 am

Figured it out. Well...not as much, when you think of it.

I just saved my watch in *.3ds (in Zaxwerks), then recreated a new project and continued with that same watch in Zaxwerks! Didn't lost quality or objects!

Awesome!

Justin Productions
Tangerin01@hotmail.com
Adobe After Effects 6.0 Professional

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]