FORUMS: list search recent posts

Invigorator Crashing- Help!

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
MadJak5150
Invigorator Crashing- Help!
on Mar 27, 2006 at 11:34:05 pm

Hi,
I'm running After Effects 6.5, and I have a copy of Invigorator 3.0.2 and Illustrator CS. I can't open my own created Illustrator files in my Invigorator, are they incompatible? Do I need a newer version of Invigorator? Whenever I try to open one of my files, I get a "Not Enough Memory" error. However, I was playing with the "Ring of the Cow" tutorial files, and those will open just fine.

Thanks,
-Z

Return to posts index

serge
Re: Invigorator Crashing- Help!
on Mar 28, 2006 at 12:05:22 am

Hi,

First I would advise you to upgrade your Invigorator version. 3.0.2 is way too old.
I don't think it can recognize illustrator files older then version 8. So just, save your ai file to this version and give it a try. But think about upgrading!

Salut.
Serge

Return to posts index

cow
MadJak5150
on Mar 28, 2006 at 1:29:34 am

Thanks for the response. I tried this, but it still didn't work. When I try to open the file in Invigorator it says "Not Enough Memory To Complete This Operation", and if I try again it crashes completely. But for some reason it can open the "ring" files just fine, which were created in Illustrator 8 format.

Return to posts index

StormDave
on Apr 11, 2006 at 3:00:24 am

I don't know if that version has OpenGL support, but disable it if it does and make sure it's on Software Only rendering option.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]