FORUMS: list search recent posts

sharp reflections in proanimator???

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
CabbeCabbe
sharp reflections in proanimator???
on Feb 10, 2006 at 1:51:28 pm

i'm tryin to make a cd cover with reflections...no problem with that

but how do i make the reflections sharp?? the always turn out kinda blurry. i tried to make some new reflection enviroments that has some very sharp lines and boxes...but when i animate the cover the reflections are still blurry. is there some preferences where i can control the distance of the reflection maps?? or something like that?

Return to posts index

serge
Re: sharp reflections in proanimator???
on Feb 12, 2006 at 6:54:46 am

Hi,

I think you are having an issue with the size of your Reflection map. Try increasing the resolution of your map. This should fix it. If not let us know.
The Hilight Sharpness & Brightness parameters are also inportant as well as the size of the elements that are suposed to produce the reflection (Masks, layers, Effects...)
If you want you could send me an aep with your object an reflection map to trouble shoot.
BTW, did you check the CD cover project I posted a while ago? This may also help.

Salut.
Serge

Return to posts index

CabbeCabbe
Re: sharp reflections in proanimator???
on Feb 13, 2006 at 8:18:07 am

the size of reflection map was indeed the problem. I had tried to make a bigger map but i guess it wasn't big enough. So i made one that is REAL big and that helped...only problem is that it slowed down the render time. But it works so that's cool

thank you for the help!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]