FORUMS: list search recent posts

Not enough memory error

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Fongaboo
Not enough memory error
on Dec 15, 2005 at 3:42:46 am

Has anyone yet found a fix for the old 'Not enough memory to complete operation (*6)' error when clicking Options in 3D Invigorator?

This is my first foray into 3D Invigorator after a long haitus. I think this happened to me a while ago in the past. At first it seemed like it genuinely was a memory issue, because I could get it to go away by shrinking the resolution of the precomp being used as a texture map.

But as I progressed, the memory error became more permanent. Luckily I have my animation in a 'good enough' state, and it is only 3 seconds out of a 30 second spot, but I was really wanting to make a few more nitpicky tweaks on objects and such. The spot is kinda overdue as it is, but I'd figure I'd post tonight and if anyone had a fix by morning, I'd change it.

I'm on an WinXP machine with 1.5gig of memory using AE6.5 and I am using Invig PRO. I do have a Macintosh in-house that also has Invigorator, so I don't know if it might help anything to migrate the whole project to Mac. It might be tricky though, now that I think of it, because I think it has AE 6.0 or AE 5.5 on it.

Any ideas?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]