FORUMS: list search recent posts

ProA -MAC OS X - you won't believe this one...ANIMATION window stuck under Apple Menu bar...

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
bill daul
ProA -MAC OS X - you won't believe this one...ANIMATION window stuck under Apple Menu bar...
on Jun 21, 2005 at 7:32:44 am

I know this must be a APPLE problem...but I thought I would try the Zaxwerks community...ok...here we go...

SOMEHOW...I don't know how...one of my existing scenes managed to get the ANIMATION window to move UNDER the Apple menu bar at the top of the screen. The design of the MAC interface leaves much to be desired...only ONE $%#$% way to move a window around...you have to grap the window by the top line (one with the colored jelly beans). Well...if you managed to end up with I have...it stinks. I have tried everything...quiting ProA...loading my troubled scene...did a force close of the computer...no matter what, when I load the scene, the ANIMATION window has it's top bar (with jelly beans) UNDER the MAC MENU BAR...so there must be information inside the ProAnim as to where to pop up on the screen.

CAN any of you get me out of this mess? I can't work on the scene the way things are and I HAVE NO FAITH in the APPLE support forums or APPLE.

Thanks, 0-0bill

Return to posts index

ash meer
Re: ProA -MAC OS X - you won't believe this one...ANIMATION window stuck under Apple Menu bar...
on Jun 21, 2005 at 1:54:50 pm

Try redrawing the workspace, under the menu item window, choose workspace, then anyone of the views and it will rearrange all your windows and palettes. should do the trick

ash
ashrafmeer.com

Return to posts index

bill daul
Re: ProA -MAC OS X - you won't believe this one...ANIMATION window stuck under Apple Menu bar...
on Jun 21, 2005 at 1:59:55 pm

what I ended up doing...went to the display parameters...set the resolution at less...moved he window then returned the display resoltion. I will try your method just to see.

Thanks, --bill

Return to posts index

bobby walker ii
on Jun 23, 2005 at 2:27:46 am

Hey bill,

for future reference hitting F12 should allow you to see all open windows and let you move any window you wish.

hth

bobby walker ii
broadcast video COW

G5 2.5GHZ DP,2.5 RAM, AJA IO LA, Medea G-Raid,FCP HD

Return to posts index

bill daul
on Jun 23, 2005 at 6:03:47 am

But.but.but...when I hit F12 my widgets come on and off... ???

--bill

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]