FORUMS: list search recent posts

ATTENTION: Invigorator Classic v3.1.0 Users

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt Rhodes
ATTENTION: Invigorator Classic v3.1.0 Users
on May 28, 2005 at 8:27:42 pm

Hello.

If you are using Invigorator v3.1.0 Classic and are experiencing stability issues,
please contact me at: matt@zaxwerks.com

We have a pre-release version that may solve some of your problems.

Thank you.

Matt Rhodes
Zaxwerks, Inc.

Return to posts index

Glenn McDonald
Re: ATTENTION: Invigorator Classic v3.1.0 Users
on May 31, 2005 at 7:17:20 pm

(Matt, I have emailed you from my work account with the same information.)

I have been using 3d invig for sometime now and recently upgraded the new release 3.1v of classic. I've been crashing quite a bit and also it cause me to not be able to save anything in after effects.
I get a "not enough memory message". I hope that you can help with this as I see that some others have experienced similar problems.

Also when I manipulate my sets the way I like it all of a sudden disappears and is replaced by flashes of other layers within my composition. These layers flash for a single frame and are transparent for a majority of their duration. These oddities have made it difficult to complete what should be a "simple" animation. Any help that you could give would be greatly appreciated.

And if anyone else has any information of possible issues that I might also want to address to fix this problem please reply.

Return to posts index

Matt Rhodes
on May 31, 2005 at 9:49:59 pm

Hi Glenn.

I've sent you a version with a few important fixes.

Unfortunately, a de-stabilizing bug made it into the release version of Invigorator Classic v3.1.0.

I'm sure we'll be releasing a v3.1.1 soon. Until that time, let me know if you are having problems
so that I can send you an updated version.

Thanks.

Matt Rhodes
Zaxwerks, Inc.

Return to posts index

Marcelo Lewin
on Jun 2, 2005 at 10:18:39 pm

I need the next version (pre-release) as well please. My comp layer disappears all of sudden. And it started to act wacky (like AE hangs up after a while). Can you please email me at marcelo.lewin@jfshea.com?

Thanks!

Marcelo Lewin
marcelo@thedailyfarce.com
http://www.thedailyfarce.com/

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]