FORUMS: list search recent posts

ZAX is KILLING ME!

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Whishaw
ZAX is KILLING ME!
on May 28, 2005 at 6:12:09 am

I've contacted tech support to ensure that I am running everything correctly and I am still having BRUTAL problems that I have to tip toe around using insane, time consuming work arounds.

I have models suddenly ask for me to select an AI file even though I'm not even working on the layer. Then it will decide to completly swith files and a layer will suddenly take on all the qualities of another layer, killing the original layer. I have layers complely go blank and not even an undo will restore the layer. I am having problems saving and have lost many hours of progress. Sometime I can't save at all. I often have my Zax interface go blank.

What fun. I have tried on two different machines, both with plenty O ram and problems are identicle on both. Sometimes to open older projects I have to remove the bloody plug in folder all together. It's driving me nuts! What are these people doing? Am I the only one facing these problems?

When it's on I love the program but when it's off, man o man. I'm getting killed over here.

Rant over.

Return to posts index

Matt Rhodes
Re: ZAX is KILLING ME!
on May 28, 2005 at 8:25:14 pm

Hi Paul.

I just sent you a pre-release version of the Invigorator.

Please let us know if it solves your problems, and it you need further assistance.

Matt Rhodes
Zaxwerks, Inc.

Return to posts index

lasvideo
Re: ZAX is KILLING ME!
on May 31, 2005 at 11:38:35 pm

Call the police Zax Dow is killing Matt ;-)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]