I am attempting to rotate a logo in pro-animator. I want to make in rotate seamlessly. I am loving the ease in which I can manipulate an object without keyframes, but in a situation like this putting a rotation value in with the use of keyframes would be beautiful.
Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
Here's one way to do it within a single Pose:
- Make a Pose at the frame you'd like the rotation to start.
- Make the length of the Pose as long as you'd like the rotation to occur.
- Select all of the objects in the track (the objects in your logo).
- Select the Pose.
- In the Advanced tab, find the Pose Actions section.
- Locate the "Pose Grouping" menu and select "Make Group...".
- Enter a name for the group (or keep the default) and press the Save button.
- This groups all of the selected objects into a single unit.
- Find the "Action" menu below the "Pose Grouping" menu.
- Select "Spin Y" from the "Action" menu.
- Find the "Rotation" edit box below the "Action" menu and enter 360.
- Play the animation and watch your logo spin.
Note that your objects are grouped within the Pose. If you create Transitions
or Poses after the rotation Pose, the objects may remain grouped (although you
may change that -- read the User Manual for more information -- or ask us).