FORUMS: list search recent posts

bulding a street

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
gav
bulding a street
by
on Apr 8, 2005 at 2:45:20 pm

The aep begins with a psd of an overhead street layout, this layer having 3d applied and spun 90 degrees, a comp camera is placed into the scene looking down the street. Using invigorator I'm placing 3d models of various buildings into the scene. If succesful I will be dollying the comp camera done the virtual street. I wish to select the "use comp camera" in the Invigorator effects box. Firstly having positioned the 1st building in what appears to be correct in the perspective window, the building appears to be completely miss aligned in all other views, (top/left/right etc). Secondly, when the comp camera dollies forward, the psd moves in the desired way but the invigorator models dollies at a different velocity, the velocity being that of a very distant object allthough the model appears very close to camera.cheers,gav

Return to posts index

Jon Okerstrom
Re: bulding a street
on Apr 12, 2005 at 5:49:04 pm

Hi Gav,

The interaction between the Invig camera and comp camera works in many cases, but you might find it a lot easier to map your psd of your street scene to a plane inside Invigorator and do the entire thing using Invig's native camera.

Jon

Return to posts index

Serge
Re: bulding a street
on Apr 12, 2005 at 5:52:58 pm

Hi Gav,

I would map all pictures you have to objects in Invigorator and use the Invigorator camera. This way you will be working in a single 3D world.
If you want you could send me your project and I will let you know if some tricks may apply.

Salut.
Serge

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]