FORUMS: list search recent posts

Support contact for Media 100 archuive versions

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
john bolton
Support contact for Media 100 archuive versions
on Jul 5, 2017 at 8:05:42 am

Hello, I have tried to contact BORIS FX via their WEB form and also with three different email address but no one has replied. I am trying to find version 12.0..3 for an old MAC G4 to get some of the old projects off. We still have the licence Key but can't use the original download link as it is now dead.. Any ideas?

Return to posts index

Rich D'Angelo
Re: Support contact for Media 100 archuive versions
on Jul 6, 2017 at 12:43:31 pm

Hi John,

Media 100 Suite is now available completely free at:

https://www.media100.com/pages/download-media-100-suite-for-free

With the free availability of Media 100, all support is handled via the Media 100 community - i.e. via this forum, or the Media 100 Facebook Group.

I understand that you are looking for v12.0.3 in particular. You can download it at:

https://spaces.hightail.com/receive/A61GaXnoKN

If you experience a problem with your v12 license key, please let me know. Boris FX still owns Media 100, but my firm, MacVideo Promo, handles Media 100 distribution & promotion.

All the best,

- Rich

Return to posts index

john bolton
on Jul 6, 2017 at 3:02:00 pm

Hello Rich. Much appreciate the information...Yes we have a very ancient MAC G4 tower which runs Media 100. I am not sure what the version is but it was bought many years ago and was limited to only 2 audio channels. At some time my friend who has a small studio decided to get an update trial version with more audio channels which according to his original email to BORIX ( -----Original Message-----)
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 6:41 AM
To: info@borisfx.com
Subject: media 100 producer
Hello,

I recently downloaded a trial version 12 . 0 . 3 of Media 100 Producer and find it suits my needs very well. For me it replaced Media 100i which I have used for many years and found it to be very stable.

I have the unique code which allows me to purchase the new programme but before I make the purchase, I would like you to confirm that it is supplied with operating instruction manuals.

Many thanks,

Fred Mitchell.
=====================

We did manage to un-archive some old emails and found the Unlock code but could not download from the original link provided and I guess things have more on a bit.....

We will give it a try and if all fails I hope you may be able to give us some guidance.

Will me need a Trail code? for the install

Thanks again

Regards

John

Return to posts index

Rich D'Angelo
on Jul 6, 2017 at 3:28:33 pm

Hi John,

If you need a Trial Install Code, please go ahead and fill out this form:

https://www.media100.com/pages/media-100-trial-install-code

Thank you,

- Rich

Return to posts index

Rich D'Angelo
on Jul 6, 2017 at 5:06:36 pm

By the way, when you fill out that form for the Trial Install Code, you will also see an option to download Media 100 Producer v12.1.7. Based on the e-mail you pasted into your message, this download may be more appropriate for you, as Media 100 v12.0.3 would require supported video I/O hardware (e.g. from AJA).

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]