FORUMS: list search recent posts

The dreaded type -2014 error on import

COW Forums : Media 100

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Doug Calhoun
The dreaded type -2014 error on import
on Apr 25, 2017 at 8:59:06 pm

I'm trying to import 1080p30 into Suite 1.5.1 on Snow Leopard 10.6.2, QT 7.6.3 on a system that has previously had no issues. This is the first time importing this video standard. I can get a few clips imported (.mov files from a JVC GH-HM700U camera from SDHC and hard drives) before it locks up with a type -2014 error. I have to force quit M100 through finder.

I've deleted prefs, repaired permissions, started new projects etc. My old 720p60 projects continue to play fine and read from my drives. I've uninstalled AJA drivers and am working through Suite only trying to resolve this now.

I've checked the white papers on Suite 1.5.1 and there is no mention of formats. Has anyone any thoughts of what else to try. I'm considering trying installing Suite 2.1.6 which I have a license for however I don't want to add any other variables until I know if 1.5.1 has an issue with this format.

Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Mark Fortgang
Re: The dreaded type -2014 error on import
on Apr 26, 2017 at 5:36:03 pm

I'm having a similar problem with ProRes imports. Imported clips are becoming corrupted and causing Media100 to crash if bins with the corrupted bins are open. Might be a ClipWrap issue, but definitely looking for anyone who's had a similar problem and may have found a fix.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]