FORUMS: list search recent posts

Capturing From Z1 HDV, with LHe To FCP, "Freezes", then Continues but Lose frames with compont

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
TimCole
Capturing From Z1 HDV, with LHe To FCP, "Freezes", then Continues but Lose frames with compont
on Feb 20, 2007 at 9:03:29 pm

Hi All Again

I had some capturing issue on my Quad while capturing with my KONA LHe in FCP. While I was capturing it was freezing and searching for a timecode, then starts up again capturing in component mode from my Z1. The Z1 is seen as HDV 1080i 8 bit by my LHe which is being captured to my Caldigit Duo 500gb raid. I did easy settup as well,and I was wondering if anybody else has had this problem while capturing? I got the footage in fine, its just the some clips were broken, and missing frames. I got the capture utiliy for AJA called "VTR Exchange" and it captured with out freezing up. I was wondering what would be the best settings in FCP to capture DVCPRO HD? 8bit? or would that be too much for my Calduo to handle?

Thank You All, Tim C.

Return to posts index

nikolas t
Re: Capturing From Z1 HDV, with LHe To FCP, "Freezes", then Continues but Lose frames with compont
on Feb 22, 2007 at 3:56:59 pm

I never had this problem with V1 and A1, with KONA LHe with CalDigit Duo 1TB.

Have you tried deleting the User Preferences?

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=302337

How about using 'Capture Now'? Same result?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]