FORUMS: list search recent posts

HELP! Can't See Kona 2

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bizatch
HELP! Can't See Kona 2
on Feb 13, 2007 at 6:03:33 am

I had been using my Kona 2 card for about 6 months. A few weeks ago I tried to upgrade to the latest drivers (v3.3), but the drivers wouldn't install. I'm using the latest version of the Mac OS as well as the latest updates for Final Cut Pro.

I decided to do a clean install of the Mac OS. Using System Profiler, I can't see the card in slot 4. I removed my Sonnet card out of slot 3 to see if that was the problem. I then did the clean install all over again. I still cannot see the card in System Profiler. I know I had the latest firmware installed.

So, I can't install the 3.3 driver. Anyone know what might be wrong?

Adam

Return to posts index

Lon Keller
Re: HELP! Can't See Kona 2
on Feb 13, 2007 at 2:17:26 pm

Adam,

Just a hunch, but did you accidentally download the 3.3 drivers for the Kona 3 instead of Kona 2?

Did you try uninstalling the 3.3 drivers and go back to the previous version of Kona 2 software you were running?

I also recommend contacting AJA support. They are extremely helpful.

Lon

Return to posts index

Bizatch
on Feb 13, 2007 at 7:39:32 pm

Lon,

Thanks for your reply. I definitely downloaded the right drivers. Apparetly my card went caput. AJA is sending me a new card. I love them. :)

Adam

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
on Feb 14, 2007 at 3:54:03 am

You can put your card in slot 2 or slot 3 (just make sure your SATA card is in slot 4 for this test). This will make sure that you don't have a slot problem with your MAC.

bob zElin

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]