FORUMS: list search recent posts

Exercise your Right to Vote!

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
walter biscardi
Exercise your Right to Vote!
on Nov 7, 2006 at 2:22:40 pm

All those in the United States, please take time to exercise your right to Vote in today's national elections. Yes we're all busy and we all have deadlines, but our freedom to vote is one thing that should never be taken for granted or ignored.

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
http://www.biscardicreative.com
HD Editorial & Animation for Food Network's "Good Eats"
HD Editorial for "Assignment Earth"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Return to posts index

David Battistella
Re: Exercise your Right to Vote!
on Nov 7, 2006 at 2:48:09 pm

Walter is right.

The only time you have a right to complain about politics is if you have exercised this right. Today is the day you have a chance to have your say in the great big machine. If you don't vote, then do not expect to complain, as you have not earned that right because you have forfeited your chance to speak.

Be a citizen. Cast your vote. It matters.

David

"brought to you by the righ to vote foundation for concerned citizens who believe that voting is the number one right that people in the democratic country of the United States of America should NEVER, never ever, never take for granted" :)

Peace and Love :)

Return to posts index

ken hon
on Nov 7, 2006 at 8:30:30 pm

But when is Bob Zelin going to run for something? We need someone like him who isn't afraid to say what he thinks and tell us what we need to do :) Bob in 2008. In the meantime, I'll cast my vote for those of lesser talent and honesty.

Aloha,

Ken

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
on Nov 7, 2006 at 10:08:09 pm

I wanted to run for janitor at AJA, but they said that I was not qualified !

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

David Battistella
on Nov 7, 2006 at 10:32:33 pm

Thats because they use conventional copper plumbing instead of a serial digital pipeline.

david

Peace and Love :)

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Nov 8, 2006 at 9:58:24 am

I hear that in Canada you can vote using the internet. If that happened we could meet our deadlines AND NEVER LEAVE OUR DARK ROOMS.

We need an excuse to get out. I walked to my polling place as it was around the corner. And yes, and can now complain that the Gubernator is still the Gubernator down here.

Shane

Littlefrog Post
http://www.lfhd.net

Return to posts index

Rich Rubasch
on Nov 10, 2006 at 11:03:54 pm

Well, we do have Ted Nugent...didn't he run for something? Doesn't he resemble Zelin a little?

Rich Rubasch
Tilt Media

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]