FORUMS: list search recent posts

Kona LHe has no audio

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
mattso
Kona LHe has no audio
on Nov 1, 2006 at 6:37:59 pm

Hi all,

I need some help. I have a Kona LHe card with a KL Breakout Box. All of a sudden the audio coming through the card disappeared. I have changed everything I could think of in the Kona Control Panel and nothing. Then when I went to the System Preferences, under Sound, I'm getting this when I select AJA Kona PCI Card, "The selected device has no output controls."

I can see it going through my mixer, so there is something, it's just not going through the Kona card.

Has anyone experienced this before? Is there a fix? Please help.

"For three days after death, hair and fingernails keep growing. The phone calls taper off, though.
- Johnny Carson

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
Re: Kona LHe has no audio
on Nov 1, 2006 at 7:34:22 pm

close FCP - just use the Kona Control Panel for now. If you play your VTR thru your Kona LH3, and have the correct input selected - do you get audio and video ? If you don't reload your drivers. If this still does not work, contact AJA support. Don't waste time with FCP right now, until you are convinced that your Kona LHe via the control panel is working correctly.

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

mattso
Re: Kona LHe has no audio
on Nov 1, 2006 at 9:55:42 pm

Drivers reloaded...restarted...works! Thanks a lot!

"For three days after death, hair and fingernails keep growing. The phone calls taper off, though.
- Johnny Carson

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]