FORUMS: list search recent posts

Creative Cow Magazine - wow !

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bob Zelin
Creative Cow Magazine - wow !
on Oct 28, 2006 at 11:48:21 pm

I have just received the new issue of Creative Cow magazine (the print version) in the mail. I have been receiving the usual "junk" trade magazines for years, like Millimeter, Broadcast Engineering, Post, Video Systems, Videographer, etc. Never has there been a magazine so focused to what WE - the post production industry - do for a living. Even Post - dedicated to post production, has more of a slant towards the broadcast stations, but Creative Cow Magazine has the orientation towards the private post production facility and production house that has inside post capabilities. It is the perfect magazine, and has filled a void that has long been open.

SO SUBSCRIBE NOW !!!!!

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

Ron Lindeboom
Re: Creative Cow Magazine - wow !
on Oct 29, 2006 at 12:58:18 am

Wow, Bob. Thank you for the kind words. They are appreciated more than you know.

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

David Issko
on Oct 30, 2006 at 12:20:21 am

Could I please have 1 emailed to me.
Thanks
David

Return to posts index

Ron Lindeboom
on Oct 31, 2006 at 2:08:55 pm

You have to sign up for a free subscription at http://www.creativecowmagazine.net and then the mechanism will forward you to the free download page.

Best,

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

tony salgado
on Oct 29, 2006 at 4:39:27 pm

I like to read it once forward the twice backwards to make sure I don't miss a thing.

In addition reading it in a non-linear fashion is another option given the article layouts.

Keep up the good work Ron.

Tony Salgado

Return to posts index

Ron Lindeboom
on Oct 31, 2006 at 2:09:46 pm

Thank you, Tony, for the kind words.

Ron

Return to posts index

Ron
by
on Oct 31, 2006 at 5:20:18 am

I'm a fan of Post...one of the few I subscribe too...But you're right, this month's COW mag has been a real page-turner. Workflow is huge in this changing business...and something I'm working on now. It was nice reading the various articles about it.

Nice job.
Ron

Return to posts index

mody
by
on Oct 31, 2006 at 6:06:28 am

Where can I get it is it in the form of pdf that i can download or a print. free or paid

international price

Return to posts index

Ron Lindeboom
on Oct 31, 2006 at 2:11:16 pm

You can sign up for a free subscription at http://www.creativecowmagazine.net and once you do that, the mechanism will forward you to the free download page where you can access the free PDF issues.

Best,

Ron Lindeboom

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]