FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio skips

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Louise Macaulay
Audio skips
on Sep 20, 2013 at 6:32:49 pm

I just created an Apple Pro Res 422 (LT) file that starts with a music bed with no video, then at 25 seconds the video kicks in. I loaded the file onto my Ki Pro hard drive with several other files. When I play the file immediately upon loading the drive, it works fine. If I play it after advancing through the drive to the file in question, the audio skips somewhere in the first second of the file.

I've tried re-rendering the file with a few frames of pre-roll before the audio starts and it makes no difference, it still skips. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

AJA Sales Department
Re: Audio skips
on Sep 23, 2013 at 5:01:21 pm

Without more information about the particular Ki Pro model being used, firmware version being used, number of audio tracks being used, audio connections being used, etc. any comments here would be speculation.

Please consider contacting AJA Technical Support for assistance with this matter. Technical support is provided free of charge Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm PST:
http://www.aja.com/en/support/contact

--
AJA Video Systems
+1 (530) 274-2048 Intl.
(800) 251-4224 US
sales@aja.com

Return to posts index

Steve Eisen
Re: Audio skips
on Sep 25, 2013 at 12:23:36 am

Make sure you have a lead in to the file (1-2 seconds). Better yet, add a slate and a countdown to your video.

Steve Eisen
Eisen Video Productions
Vice President
Chicago Creative Pro Users Group

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]