FORUMS: list search recent posts

KiPro clips listed in my order

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Danny Skarka
KiPro clips listed in my order
on Aug 14, 2012 at 7:59:45 pm

How does the KiPro decide the order of how the clips are listed? I want to be able to put my clips in a specific order so that one press of the arrow takes me to my next desired clip.

Return to posts index

gary adcock
Re: KiPro clips listed in my order
on Aug 14, 2012 at 9:04:08 pm

[Danny Skarka] "How does the KiPro decide the order of how the clips are listed?"

it handles files on via name and time stamp.

you can create a custom playlist in the latest software update via a web browser or just go old school and name the files in alpha or numeric order manually, which allows real name conventions so you know what clip is playing.

gary adcock
Studio37

Post and Production Workflow Consultant
Production and Post Stereographer
Chicago, IL

http://blogs.creativecow.net/24640

follow me on Twitter
@garyadcock

Return to posts index

Danny Skarka
on Aug 14, 2012 at 10:15:02 pm

Thats what I assumed but thats not the case for me. I'm on 3.0.0.156 which is current, I believe. I added A B C D in front of 4 clips and it didnt seem to matter.

Return to posts index

AJA Sales Department
on Aug 15, 2012 at 3:05:33 pm

Ki Pro clips are listed by creation date/time stamp. If you would like a selection of clips to play in the order you want to specify, simply use the Playlist feature of the Ki Pro. Playlists may be created via the web UI. For Playlist creation the use of Safari v5.x (or earlier versions) or the Firefox web browser is recommended; some issues have recently been experienced when using the latest version of Safari , v6, when creating Playlists. Information can be found in the user manual, but if you need additional assistance, don't hesitate to contact AJA Technical Support via phone or email.

Also, the latest version of firmware for the Ki Pro is version 3.1 and it is available from the AJA website for download. If you need assistance updating your firmware, AJA Technical Support will be happy to assist you with that as well.

--
AJA Video Systems
+1 (530) 274-2048 Intl.
(800) 251-4224 US
sales@aja.com

Return to posts index

Danny Skarka
on Aug 30, 2012 at 4:13:29 pm

Thank you AJA. I have a small collection of questions regarding KiPro and the FS1, gear I inherited and am getting up to speed on. I think it's time for a phone call. Your company's support is appreciated.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]