FORUMS: list search recent posts

New Ki Pro v3.1 Firmware Now Available

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
AJA Sales Department
New Ki Pro v3.1 Firmware Now Available
on Jul 25, 2012 at 5:43:40 pm

AJA Ki Pro v3.1 is now available for download, for the original Ki Pro! Ki Pro 3.1 adds additional Camera Data parameter additions for more cameras including ARRI Alexa, Panasonic AG-AF100 series and Sony PMW-F3. Support for start/stop via ancillary SDI data when used with these cameras is enabled.

Also new, Timelapse recording feature has been added via new CONFIG menu parameters for Interval Record, Interval Frames and Interval Time.

Note: New Ki Pro Mini firmware with support of many of these features will be announced soon.

Issues addressed in this release include a fix for spaces in the clip names impacting the ability to use the Ki Pro DATA-LAN file transfer feature and improved use of DATA-FW when connecting to Windows OS computers.

Read the full list of new features and improvements in the release notes.

Download Ki Pro v3.1 here: http://www.aja.com/en/support/ki-pro/ki-pro/

Be sure to read the release notes completely to ensure proper installation.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

AJA Video Systems, Inc.

Sales: sales@aja.com

Support: support@aja.com

+1-530-274-2048
(800) 251-4224 US
http://www.aja.com

Return to posts index

Marc Colemont
Re: New Ki Pro v3.1 Firmware Now Available
on Jul 25, 2012 at 9:32:36 pm

Timelapse!
Great!

Return to posts index

David Eaks
Re: New Ki Pro v3.1 Firmware Now Available
on Apr 6, 2013 at 6:50:14 am

I'm currently running version 3.0.0.156 on my Ki Pro, I wanted to update but was curious about one thing in the release notes under "Special Considerations" before I do-

"Some clips created by Ki Pro may cause Final Cut Pro to bring up a "not optimized" prompt when imported. These clips are valid and can be used within Final Cut Pro."

Is this new in 3.1, but was not the case in 3.0? I use FCPX (currently 10.0.7) and haven't seen this so far.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]