FORUMS: list search recent posts

KI Pro Christmas Wish List

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kevin Christopher
on Dec 24, 2009 at 4:48:52 am

All I want for Christmas is More KI Pro's...

We just completed shooting 2 episodes of a sitcom with multiple KI Pro's, and I can tell you post is a dream In less than 2 days we turned around the rough while production was being completed. Now to the Wish List.

Web Control of multiple KI Pro's at once. In fact I want to be able to make global modifications for all the KI Pros in a group. We use time of day from a timecode generator that runs constantly so TC Arm is not an option, So I need Group transport control. I want a full width rackmount version with Power on the back. This could use a standard AC Plug then. I'm sure we will have more wishes as production continues. We will be shooting 2 episodes at a time about every 3 weeks. This is truly the best product of 2009.

We'll post pictures from the set on our website soon, and episodes start airing at the end of the month.

Now back to editing

Kevin
"My Parents, My Sister & Me"

Return to posts index

Fred Jodry
Re: KI Pro Christmas Wish List
on Jan 5, 2010 at 4:44:28 pm

(Response at bottom).
- - - - -
by Kevin Christopher on Dec 23, 2009 at 11:48:52 pm

All I want for Christmas is More KI Pro's...

We just completed shooting 2 episodes of a sitcom with multiple KI Pro's, and I can tell you post is a dream In less than 2 days we turned around the rough while production was being completed. Now to the Wish List.

Web Control of multiple KI Pro's at once. In fact I want to be able to make global modifications for all the KI Pros in a group. We use time of day from a timecode generator that runs constantly so TC Arm is not an option, So I need Group transport control. I want a full width rackmount version with Power on the back. This could use a standard AC Plug then. I'm sure we will have more wishes as production continues. We will be shooting 2 episodes at a time about every 3 weeks. This is truly the best product of 2009.

We'll post pictures from the set on our website soon, and episodes start airing at the end of the month.

Now back to editing

Kevin
"My Parents, My Sister & Me"
- - - - -
I`m glad to see that I`m not the only one saying that the encoder boxes manufacturers should put out more wrapped presents under the tree. Why don`t they make kit versions? By the way Kevin, timecoding or editing (mixing) live feeds over the internet would glitch hopelessly. Feeding timecode (usually simplified but uncompromised) over a satellite tv or auxilliary channel such as 5.8 GHz uplink = 3.7 GHz downlink, or 18 GHz uplink = 14 GHz downlink, would work ok. Mixing or editing would still be unworkable. -Fred

Return to posts index

jolie Jack
Re: KI Pro Christmas Wish List
on Sep 3, 2012 at 12:15:40 pm

Christmas is just about the most important festivals around the globe! People from unique countries all celebrate and still have fun during The holidays are, especially persons from America and Europe. christmas message for boss

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]