FORUMS: list search recent posts

Ki Pro Rental (x4)

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jason White
Ki Pro Rental (x4)
on Sep 25, 2009 at 9:57:28 pm

I know these units are very new, but I was wondering if anyone on the forum had a lead on a company that is going to have these units available for rent in the next few weeks. I am working a festival at the end of October and we need four Ki Pros with an extra hard drive for each. We might buy one, but definitely don't have the budget to purchase all of them.

I've contacted VER, but they don't have their units yet and can't make any guarantees on delivery date.

Any ideas?

Jason White

Return to posts index

Kevin Christopher
Re: Ki Pro Rental (x4)
on Sep 27, 2009 at 7:59:26 pm

Jason,
Where are you located? We will be renting ours mon- Thursday , but will need it on Fridays.

Kevin

Return to posts index

Jason White
on Sep 27, 2009 at 8:10:12 pm

These are for a festival in New Orleans. Our load in is Thursday, October 22 and we wrap on Sunday, October 25. I could return them on Monday. Do you have four units available with an extra drive for each unit?

Return to posts index

Scot Lenter
on Sep 28, 2009 at 9:08:19 pm

Jason,
Obviously you would like to get them all from the same place but if you are in a pinch, we have one currently available for rent. Contact me at the info below if you have questions.

Scot Lenter
Midtown Video
Miami, Florida
Service Manager
Rental Agent
scot@midtownvideo.com
305-669-1117

Return to posts index

Kevin Christopher
on Sep 29, 2009 at 1:26:39 pm

Sorry Jason that will not work for us. We have a Booked gig every friday for the next 26 weeks.

KC

Return to posts index

Tom Grotting
on Oct 1, 2009 at 8:58:04 pm

I have 4 units that I would discuss renting.

Drop me a line. Tom at digitalpictures.com

Tom Grotting
Digital Pictures
Minneapolis

Return to posts index

Steve Wolfram
on Oct 15, 2009 at 6:09:55 am

If I'm assuming correctly all you need is two ffv elite hds. One in the HD truck and one at the encode/upload station. They allow you to hot swap 2.5 sata drives and if I remember correctly that they never overlapped talent at the two main stages,assuming you just wanted the two main stages, that means you would just need drives big enough to accomodate the longest sets. It sounds like a cool gig.

Steve
Humidbeings.com

Return to posts index

Steve Wolfram
on Oct 20, 2009 at 2:12:14 pm

I am looking to rent these asap need 3 with 4 removable storage drives. Please contact me at steve@humidbeings.com. Thanks

Return to posts index

Michael Nichols
on Oct 31, 2009 at 6:52:49 pm

Hey Steve, sorry I didn't see this earlier. We have a few units at Abel Cine Tech in New York and Burbank for future reference.

Abel Cine Tech - Rental Coordinator
We now have Red and SI-2K in our Rental Fleet!
212.462.0163 • mnichols [at] abelcine [dot] com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]