FORUMS: list search recent posts

Ki Pro & D300s

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nigel Thompson
Ki Pro & D300s
on Aug 15, 2009 at 3:15:03 pm

Hey guys:

Im buying myself a D300s soem time soon to test out and get on this DSLR train. as well as im an avid photographer, so is my sister who hogs the damn D80, Of course im gonna use it to do small artistic projects that are low budget as well.

But of course being a pro u're gonna want to get the best quality possible. What do you guys make of the 300s/Ki Pro combo, connected via HDMI?

HVX200, RED ONE, FCS and more,
High End, Production & Post Production
in the Caribbean
http://www.bistt.com

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
Re: Ki Pro & D300s
on Aug 17, 2009 at 4:59:21 pm

[Nigel Thompson] "What do you guys make of the 300s/Ki Pro combo, connected via HDMI? "

Depends on the camera and what it's sending out. Some cameras do not have real time HDMI out when you are also recording on the internal CF (or whatever) card of the camera. If that doesn't matter to you, when that's fine. Other cameras won't allow a person to turn off the menu so you can't get a clean image. The Ki Pro will record pretty much whatever you throw at it, it's the DSLR that might be the bottleneck. Test test test.

Jeremy

Return to posts index

Nigel Thompson
Re: Ki Pro & D300s
on Aug 17, 2009 at 8:13:02 pm

Very true very true:

Hva enot gotten my hands on one of those lovely 300s' yet as they shit next month. Nor have i put my hands on a D90. Have a friend with one so im gonna run a lil test. BUT, i'll have to wait for the 300 it see what IT can do as well. experimenting with the new DSLR stuff is getting to be lots of fun. When the Ki Pro gets variable frame rate recording im so gettin one.

HVX200, RED ONE, FCS and more,
High End, Production & Post Production
in the Caribbean
http://www.bistt.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]