FORUMS: list search recent posts

AJA Preview Settings in After Effects CS5

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeff Burford
AJA Preview Settings in After Effects CS5
on Feb 18, 2011 at 1:42:35 pm

Greetings to All,

The AJA Preview Settings from within After Effects CS5, is realling driving me up the wall, as it resets every time to 1920x1080 @29.97i for the Primary Format every time one starts After Effects. (we are in PAL Land, and not working in NTSC Frame Rates)

I understand the Problem somewhat, however, it is anoying as H..l, to have to remember every time to go in and check and change the Settings instead of just getting at it and working. The Problem is, that the Setting has nothing to do with the Project Settings, so it is not saved with the Project. It also does not have anything to do with the Comp so not saved within the Comp.

But there has to be a way to change this once and for all. I do see some entries in the Registry for the AJA such as (AEPreviewWndSettings), however it is not readable for normal humans, no is there something there to suggest Standard Framerate.

Any Help or Ideas, or do I need to submit a Change Request to AJA?

Machina itself is fine, it retains its settings.

Best Regards,
Jeff Burford
Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Return to posts index

Jeff Brown
Re: AJA Preview Settings in After Effects CS5
on Feb 19, 2011 at 9:57:44 pm

You may need to contact AJA on this one. But-- there is a new 5.2 driver out, are you using it? Don't know if it fixes the issue; I only use AE occassionally, so I have not noticed.
-Jeff

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]