FORUMS: list search recent posts

KONA LSe CS4 upsidedown preview

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dave Evans
KONA LSe CS4 upsidedown preview
on Jul 2, 2010 at 10:02:53 am

Hi Folks

I am jsut trying to set up an LSe board for SD use with CS4 on Windows Vista 64, driver version 4.2.1x64. the card seems to work fine with Machina software and even with vegas 9.0e. however with Adobe Premier CS4 4.2.1 the preview from the card is upsidedown but plays out with correct field order (Premiers preview window is right way up). If I add a title so I can force render a section of the time line the video now go's out the right way up but the fields are wrong.

Graphics card is Nv Quadro FX1700 PNY.

I am using an AJA DV project preset with lower field first, the footage is MSDV and are PAL. output is set to component smtpe all project settings match source clips, as in PAR, field order, framerate etc. Editing mode is AJA DV50-dv51.

Any advice on this greatly appreciated.

Regards

Dave.

Return to posts index

Tim Kolb
Re: KONA LSe CS4 upsidedown preview
on Jul 26, 2010 at 10:44:21 pm

This was a known issue with CS4, but i thought they took care of it pretty quickly...are these the newest drivers available for that card?

TimK,
Director, Consultant
Kolb Productions,

Return to posts index

Andrew Harcourt
on Sep 18, 2010 at 1:01:19 am

Hi.. having same problems too. Using driver version 4.2.1 - Home built Core i7/Windows 7 Pro 64bit/6GB Ram & Quadro FX580 system. Everything was fine under Premiere Pro CS3 using v3.5 driver. Also composite monitor output while capturing analog has bad flashing green bars. I think this is a driver problem too. Recorded pictures are ok. Any ideas.. don't want to roll back to CS3.

Return to posts index

Dave Evans
on Sep 19, 2010 at 11:30:40 am

Thanks Tim....sorry for the late reply got tied up with other stuff and forgot about this post as there were no initial takers.

Initial response from AJA tech support was positive however it has been months now without the promised "we will get back to you" we have not heard a thing from them since. So the issue remained for a while but we resolved this and other issues by ditching PPro and the LSE card for a solid Grass Valley solution....client is now very happy

Thanks again for your time Tim and again sorry for not getting back sooner.

Regards

Dave.

Return to posts index

Andrew Harcourt
on Oct 2, 2010 at 9:42:07 pm

Hi all.. seems this problem is being ignored so I am forced to roll back to Premiere Pro CS3 for now. Great product AJA but very slow on the bug fixes. Andrew.

Return to posts index

Allan Klingler
on Jan 3, 2011 at 11:34:36 am

I had a similar problem when I bought my system. I had to fix the system with the new driver. I adjusted the settings and it went away. It was really frustrating...

Call tech support and there is a guy there who knows my history and the steps to fix it. I am on CS4.. I also had black and white issues too while upside down. weird.

---------
Professional videography since 1996
http://www.tetonvideo.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]