FORUMS: list search recent posts

Xena 3.0 Presets Audio Source Window is Broken

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeron Coolman
Xena 3.0 Presets Audio Source Window is Broken
on Aug 3, 2007 at 6:27:14 pm

On my machine, when I open a project with a Xena 3.0 preset, import a song I ripped from a CD, open that song in the Source menu and click on the play button, Premiere Pro plays the entire song and ignores all input.

I loose all transport control and Premiere Pro becomes totally unresponsive until it is finished playing the song. When I try to click on anything, the entire application window turns white except the source window. If I put the clip on a sequence, it will play in the sequence OK.

I've tried uncompressed HD, uncompressed SD and HDV presets none of them work.

All of the Adobe presets work fine.

I've tried both the Adobe Premiere Pro Audio hardware setting and the Digi002. The machine is WinXP Pro, dual Xeon Quad-Core and 8 gigs of RAM.

Since I work alot with audio in the Source menu, this makes the Xena presets worthless :(

Return to posts index

AJA Xena Support
Re: Xena 3.0 Presets Audio Source Window is Broken
on Aug 3, 2007 at 10:04:56 pm

Jeron, are you upgraded to Premiere Pro CS3 or are you using Premeire Pro 2.0?

AJA XENA Support

Return to posts index

Jeron Coolman
on Aug 4, 2007 at 3:34:22 pm

Oops, I forgot to say CS3.

Return to posts index

Jeron Coolman
on Aug 4, 2007 at 3:37:26 pm

It should be very easy to duplicate. Copy a track off of any DVD to a WMA. Create a Xena LH HDV Premiere Pro CS3 project (only because that is the current type of project I'm working on, my tests show any Xena preset should fail). Import the WMA file and double click on it in the bin to open in source window. Then click play, then try to click stop.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]